WF Screw Type Clamp
Omnidirectional Double Cam Lock Screw Type Clamp
- One of the world’s lightest screw clamps: Main body, cam and screw are made of a special alloy steel which is manufactured using our original heat treatment process. They are compact and superior in strength.
- The round double cam lock design allows for a stronger clamping capacity and safe operation. The turning of the round double cams engages the clamp load. Both cams contact the internal spherical surface assuring safe operation, free from slipping.
- Two lifting holes allow for omnidirectional, vertical and horizontal lifts.
- The clamp can be used to hoist inclined loads such as I-beams. Do not place on a beam taper that exceeds 10°.
- The fine screw threading creates a vibration resistant clamp.
- Round cam and screw are corrosion resistant with the main –body of the clamp having a baked finish.
- Lifting & Transporting: General steel products such as H beams, I beams, steel plate, channel and angle iron. Various structures also include steel braces and pillars.
- Suspension: Clamps can be used for suspending manual chain hoists, electric chain hoists, etc…
- Dragging: The clamps can be used for pulling bottom steel board and other objects along the ground.
Lifting product PDF files: