Low Profile Air Hoists
Ideal for areas where headroom is restricted and standard trolleys are not able meet the lifting height requirements, the ATS UL Series Low Headroom Trolleys are recommended.
- Standard Hoists are Atex approved, EX II 2 GD IIC T4 (X) / EX II 2 GD IIB T4 (X) / EX II 2 GD IIC T4 (X)
- Copper platings and stainless steel components can be offered for increased spark resistance
- Lubrication free rotary vane motor. – Rust free & replaceable Stainless steel cylinder
- 100% Duty cycle
- Ideal for working in hazardous areas (Explosive environments)
- Temperature Rated -4°F to 158°F
- Insensitive to dust and humidity
- High Grade carbon steel swivel hooks with safety catches.
- Galvanized Grade 80 Load chain made to EN818 standard – 5:1 Design factor of safety
- Automatic self-adjusting multi disc brake 125% WLL.
- Tried and tested slip clutch design load limiting device set 130% WLL.
- Compact design and Lowest headroom in class.
- Anti-climb and Anti-drop devices standard.
- Pilot Pendant control with Emergency shut-off valve
- Compliant with ASME B30-11 and B30-16
- Marine Spec – Nickel coated and marine paint
- Corrosion resistance: special paints
- Chain containers